First created by Dr. John Myers in the 1960s, the Myer’s Cocktail is a nutritional IV solution. This mixture has been used to alleviate a variety of conditions. Some of these conditions include:
- Chronic asthma
- Chronic general fatigue
- Fibromyalgia symptoms
- Migraine headaches
- Seasonal allergies
If you are looking to address these conditions, come to Body Sculpting Med Spa and ask about our Modified Myer’s Cocktail IV therapy in New York, New York.
This therapy uses a solution containing the Modified Myer’s Cocktail. Because this is administered intravenously, it allows compounds, nutrients, and elements to be directly absorbed in the bloodstream. The solution contains the following:
- Magnesium, which helps relieve headaches and migraines and regulate sleep patterns.
- B complex vitamins, which help with the body’s metabolism and energy production for cells. The B complex includes both vitamin B1 and vitamin B2, which help with the immune system and red blood cell production.
- Vitamin B12, which helps transform carbohydrates into energy for cells, digest amino and fatty acids, and produce new cells.
- Vitamin C, which can repair damage, help with stress, strengthen the immune system, and help with collagen production.
- Multitrace 5, which includes elements that are used throughout the body for essential biological processes.
Schedule a Myer’s Cocktail therapy with us today by calling us at 212-989-6555.
Modified Myer’s Cocktail FAQs
What is the Modified Myer’s Cocktail?
This is an IV therapy that contains a solution containing magnesium, B complex vitamins, vitamin B12, Vitamin C, and Multitrace 5.
What does it help with?
The IV treatment can relieve chronic conditions, such as fatigue, allergies, headaches and migraines, fibromyalgia, and sinusitis.
How much does a Myer’s IV session cost?
A session for Myer’s IV Cocktail is $175.